Successful eCommerce Retail company is seeking a full time highly motivated eCommerce Brand manager. We are a fast-growing eCommerce company looking for an individual to grow its private label products offering a portfolio across multiple categories and up and coming marketplaces.
Candidates should be familiar with Amazon and eBay marketplaces and can professionally list products and handle customer service, provide feedback to marketing on customer needs, and monitor competitors.
You will be responsible for contributing to the creation and management of the Direct to Consumer eCommerce websites and product strategy globally across multiple Direct to Consumer channels including eCommerce websites, mobile properties, configurators, marketplaces.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Professionally list products on eBay and Amazon by researching and implementing best marketing and advertising practices.
- Creating enhanced product listings on Amazon marketplaces
- Create and maintain product listings on our domestic and international marketplaces in addition to our direct company web store.
- Providing customer service and answering customer questions and solving problems
- Social Media Marketing through Facebook
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient.
- Strong sense of urgency, with ability to find solutions quickly and independently
- Willingness to learn and obtain knowledge of the business operations and be able to provide back-up support when needed.
- Reporting to and working closely with the Founder & CEO
- With e-commerce marketplaces, Amazon FBA Seller’s Marketplace and eBay
- Creating campaigns in digital marketing with Google Marketing or Facebook Ads
- Must have eCommerce training
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office and/or warehouse setting where walking, sitting, bending, reaching, lifting, talking, hearing and good vision is required.