Fast growing skincare & lifestyle brand in West Hollywood seeking an experienced ecommerce professional with proven success achieving aggressive sales targets within a fast-paced, startup environment. Candidate should have dual strengths in marketing and sales. Must be comfortable developing strategies independently and then implementing tactics within a collaborative team environment.
- Ownership of Amazon marketplace strategy & implementation. Must have prior experience managing & selling products on Amazon Vendor & Seller Central marketplaces.
- Responsible for collaborating with Digital & Social Marketing Managers to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns within marketplaces. Experienced in all Amazon Marketing services. Work closely with Marketing partners to develop marketplace specific assets as needed.
- Oversee and optimize product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithm, and product search rankings.
- Leading role in driving customer engagement to generate positive reviews and ratings for all products.
- Monitor, analyze, & report on performance, sales, competitive data, & pricing metrics to team members.
- Meet & exceed established sales targets through the activation of sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Amazon buyers. Collaborate on sales forecasts down to the product level and update as necessary to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Independently root out business needs and create actionable solutions to grow revenue. Maintain a strong understanding of ecommerce trends and advancements. Generate new ideas and create strategies for testing and experimenting.
- Provide input into internal forecasting for baseline and growth initiatives for marketplaces.
- Takes pride in taking independent actions to find solutions for business issues.
- Works well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail, organization, and quality.
- Keeps manager informed of priorities, issues, and goals in a timely manner.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience with both Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central marketplaces. Must be able to share, in detail, examples of sales successes within Amazon marketplaces.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Beauty industry experience and knowledge a plus.
- Comfortable working within fluid, fast pace team environment.
- Bachelor degree from accredited university.